Primer fixative with consolidation and water repellency properties, with very high penetration, acrylic and silicone polymer-base in water dispersion, with specific anti-saline and anti efflorescence action.
Nano Primer range offers all the benefits listed below.
Water vapour permeability and water repellent
Excellent consolidation properties
Low VOC Content
Licata Nano Primer Acrylic and Silicone Polymer-Base
NanoPrimer is particularly indicated for consolidation treatment, water repellent, protective anti-saline and anti-efflorescence properties on absorbent building materials of mineral and various nature such as: lime/cement based plasters | gypsum | drywall | panels in fibre-cement | blocks in cellular cement | exposed brick | concrete | natural stone | tuff | terracotta | mortar-cement substrates of various nature.
- Universal: NanoPrimer can be applied on most of the substrates commonly used in the construction industry.
- Water vapour permeability and water repellency: NanoPrimer penetrates deeply, without altering the permeability to water vapour, leaving the treated substrate highly breathable and at the same time water repellent.
- Anti-saline action and reduction of efflorescence: NanoPrimer prevents the salts dissolved in the water from emerging at the surface, thus avoiding peeling, exfoliation, surface disintegration and unsightly bleaching.
- Excellent consolidation properties: NanoPrimer is ideal for the treatment of weak or chalky substrates.
- Low VOC Content: very low releases, compliant according to European standards regarding volatile organic components.
- Reduces the absorption of the substrates: ideal also on new surfaces, it limits the absorption of the subsequent decorative layers, maximising the yield.
|5 ltr & 10 ltr||Clear||0.100 – 0.1500 lt/m²|