Transparent fixative primer based on valuable elastomeric self-cross linking resins in aqueous dispersion, for indoor and outdoor use. High consolidating power and excellent as a adhesion bridge for decorations of elastomeric nature.
Elasto Primer range offers all the benefits listed below.
High adhesion power
Specific for critical substrates
Licata Elasto Primer
Transparent primer based on valuable elastomeric self-crosslinking resins in aqueous dispersion.It is ideal as fixative before each decoration cycle with coatings or micro coatings of elastomeric nature on difficult substrates with micro cavillations or cracks. Its formulation is specially designed to obtain both a high penetrating power regularization of the absorptions and to contribute together to the next decorative layer, excellent elasticity on substrates that are particularly exposed to external stresses. Creates an excellent adhesion bridge on smooth surfaces. The high smoothing power of Elasto Primerensures a homogeneous absorption of the next decorative layer by exalting the yield and the superficial effect of the finishing.
Main Areas Of Application
Elasto Primer is indicated for the preparation of indoor/outdoor, new or existing bases, on residential, industrial or commercial buildings. It is advisable to use the product on cured bases, i.e. after a curing time of at least four weeks. It can be applied on bases such as:
- Lime base civil finishing
- Cement base civil finishing
- Reinforced skim coatings in façade with microcavillations restoration cycles
- Pre-fabricated concrete panels
- Gypsum (after application of a primer in case of smoothing with very low absorption)
- Surfaces already painted, after carefully checking and cleaning the base
- External thermal insulation composite systems
- Universal: Elasto Primer can be applied onto most bases commonly used in the construction industry.
- High adhesion power: selected resins contained in Elasto Primer confer to the primer excellent adhesive properties
- Excellent dilatation: the use of Elasto Primer in the elastomeric cycles functionally restores the substrate covering microcavillations or cracks thanks to its excellent elastic power
- Specific for critical substrates: Ideal in restructuring, the elastomeric cycle allows the aesthetic restoring of the façade and, at the same time, protects the façade against atmospheric agents thanks to its low dirt pick-up.
|10 ltr||Clear||0.200 – 0.250 Lt/m2|
Download Data Sheet
Download Data SheetTechnical Data Sheet