Thixotropic, structural, fibre-reinforced polymer-modified cement mortar, certified in accordance with the UNI EN 1504-2 standard and classified R3 in accordance with the UNI EN 1504-3 standard, with controlled hygrometric shrinkage, specifically designed for restoration, protection and skim coating of concrete for applications at a thickness of between 5 and 30 mm.
Outstanding styling finish
High adhesion strength
Specifically designed to protect concrete
Licata Repair 250 R Mortar Concrete Reinforcement 25kg
Repair 250 R is a thixotropic, polymer-modified structural mortar, with controlled hygrometric shrinkage, made with high-resistance hydraulic binders, selected aggregates, special additives and HT fibres. Repair 250 R is specifically designed for the reconstruction, protection or skim coating of concrete, applicable at variable thicknesses of between 3 and 30 mm. Formulated in the new Licata SpA Research and Development Laboratories, Repair 250 R stands out for its easy workability, superior adhesion strength and wetting properties, excellent thixotropy, combined with superior mechanical strength. The controlled hygrometric shrinkage minimises the formation of cracks, fissures and peeling.Repair 250 Nalso meets the requirements of UNI EN 1504-2 according to principle 1.3 (C)and it is also classified R3 in accordance with UNI EN 1504-3.
Main Areas Of Application
Repair 250 R was formulated to ensure the best performance levels in restoration, protection and restructuring work on the most commonly used cement substrates in construction. Repair 250 R can be laid in variable thicknesses of between 3 and 30 mm by hand or by machine, efficiently accommodating all the application requirements of construction sites. It is mainly intended for use in:
- Renovating concrete, even with expose metal re bars
- Protection of reinforced concrete works from carbonation
- Local repairs to cement-based flooring
- Repairs on balcony rises, corners, damaged edges, gutters, etc.
- Cement infrastructure in general. For application on other types of substrates, please contact our engineering department.
- Specifically designed to protect concrete. Repair 250 R, owing to its special formula, prevents atmospheric CO2 from penetrating, thus protecting the concrete underneath it against the negative consequences of carbonation.
- Outstanding styling finish. Thanks to the inert materials selected in a constant particle size curve with a maximum head of < 1.5 mm the finishes accomplished with Repair 250 R allow paint or decorative treatments to be achieved even without further working.
- Easy workability. The combined spreadability, easy detachment of tools and simple working are obtained thanks to the use of latest-generation additives, reducing the level of difficulty and any delays in the laying process.
- High adhesion strength. Repair 250 R is a polymer-modified mortar (PCC). The adhesion values obtained after exposure to extreme conditions of frost, heat and chemical aggression are proof of its reliability over time in restoration work.
- Mechanical strength. The high-performance hydraulic binders, selected inert materials with constant particle size curve and the pozzolanic additives lend it superior mechanical values. Repair 250 R fully meets the bending strength and compression resistance requirements set for class R3 by the EN 1504-3 standard
|Preparation||4.5 – 5 litres of clean water for every 25kg bag|
|Yield Consumption||17.5 kg/m² every 10mm of thickness|