Single-component universal primer, ready to use, very low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOC-free), ideal as adhesion promoter, in interventions of laying on top of existing floors.
Excellent bonding bridge
Excellent adhesion strength
Dilutable with water
Licata Tiles Eco Primer Indoor/Outdoor
Fields Of Use
TilesEco primer is intended for the preparation of new or existing indoor and outdoor substrates. It is recommended for use on cured substrates, i.e. after a curing time of at least four weeks. It is applicable on substrates such as: non-absorbent surfaces in general such as flooring in ceramics, marble chip tiles and natural stone | surfaces that are particularly absorbent, diluted 20% with water | smooth concrete | drywall | wood | metal.
- Low VOC content: solvent-free, the very low content of volatile organic compounds (VOC) make it ideal for use both indoors and outdoors.
- Excellent bonding bridge: once dried, it gives rise to rough surface for bonding, water resistant, ensuring the tenacious adhesion of the subsequent layers.
- Excellent adhesion strength: thanks to is particular formation TilesEco primer adheres firmly on substrates of various kinds, particularly indicated for the laying of ceramic and natural stone on top of existing floors.
- Universal: TilesEco Primer can be applied on most of the substrates commonly used in the construction industry such as: wood, metal, concrete, lightened concrete blocks, bricks, stones, brick and tile, drywall, plaster, gypsum, etc.
- Dilutable with water: In the case of particularly absorbent substrates, it can be diluted with water up to 20%.
- Easy application: TilesEco Primer is single-component, ready to use, easy application with roller or brush or by spray with suitable airless.