Two-component, water-based, high-performance epoxy paint, specifically for protecting and decorating cement-based substrates.
Resistance to diluted acids (diluted at 20%).
Resistance to sodium hydroxide (diluted at 20%).
High binding power.
High mechanical and superficial strength.
Working temperature from -20 °C to 90 °C in air.
Application with brush, roller and airless spray.
Epoxy Floor 700 W A B Self Levelling
Epoxy Floor W 700 A B is a two-component, water-based, solvent-free epoxy resin paint, ideal as a protective layer and coloured finish for floors, warehouses, car parks, hospitals, schools, factories and the most common cement-based substrates used in building. Also suitable for offices, laboratories and showrooms. Its special formulation, based on latest generation resins, gives the product excellent mechanical-superficial resistance (impact and abrasion). When fully hardened (approx. 10 days), it can resist the aggressive action of weak acids, hydrocarbons, oils, industrial detergents, high-pressure washes, etc. Solvent-free and odourless, Epoxy Floor W 700 A B is ideal for application indoors. The smooth and shiny appearance enhances all settings under artificial light, increasing brightness. Easy to work, it can be applied both with a brush and roller, as well as an airless spray. Epoxy Floor W 700 A B retains all its properties even at temperatures between -20 °C and 90 °C and complies with the requirements of UNI EN 13813 for synthetic screeds.
Main Fields Of Use
Epoxy Floor W 700 A B is ideal as a protective layer and coloured finish for:
- Cement-based substrates in general.
- Floors, warehouses, car parks, hospitals, schools, factories.
- Offices, laboratories, showrooms.
- Poorly ventilated premises where the use of solvent-based products is not recommended.
- Food industry where floor and wall coatings are required for easy and efficient hygiene maintenance.
- Resistance to diluted acids (diluted at 20%).
- Resistance to sodium hydroxide (diluted at 20%).
- Odour free.
- VOC Free.
- High binding power.
- High mechanical and superficial strength.
- Working temperature from -20 °C to 90 °C in air.
- Application with brush, roller and airless spray.
|Weight||A – 3.9kg, B – 13kg|
|Colour||Ral Colour Chart|
|Consumption||0.155 – 0.220 kg/m²|