High-performance, Class C2TE cementitious adhesive, according to the UNI EN 12004 standard, no vertical slip and extended open time, specifically for thin layer bonding of ceramic tiles and stone material.
No vertical slip
High binding power C2
In class C2TE. Certified according to UNI EN 12004 standard.
Flex Plus Tile Adhesive
Flex Plus is a high-performance, polymer-modified tile adhesive based on high-strength hydraulic binders, selected aggregates, latest-generation additives, for both interior and exterior use. It complies with EN UNI 12004, cementitious adhesive with improved characteristics, no vertical slip and extended open time. Flex Plus is specifically for thin layer bonding of ceramic tiles and stone material, including large formats. Formulated in the Research and Development labs of Licata SpA, Flex Plus has good workability, high binding power and wettability.
Main Fields Of Use
Flex Plus tile adhesive has been formulated to ensure and guarantee the best performances in extremes conditions. Flex Plus should be applied in a thin layer, outdoors or indoors, on walls and floors, made of:
- Marble or natural stone provided they are resistant to humidity, stains and efflorescence.
- Any type of ceramic (double-fired, single-fired, porcelain stoneware, clinker, terracotta, etc.), with low absorption, even in large formats.
- On traditional substrates with cement-based plaster, Heated floors
- Bonding of EPS, extruded and cork panels, etc.
- Laying on top of old existing floors (ceramic, porcelain stoneware, marble, etc.)
- Anhydrite screeds and gypsum plaster, primed beforehand with Aggrappante LG
- Swimming pools
- Fibre cement panels
- Expanded cellular cement
- Cold storage rooms
9 months (GREY) and 12 months (WHITE) in a dry, protected place in unopened package at temperatures between 5 °C and 35 °C
|Consumption||2.5 to 5 kg/m²|