High performance cement adhesive, class C2TF according to UNI EN 12004, fast setting and curing, no vertical slip, specific for thin layer gluing of ceramic tiles and stone material. Fast 360 has been formulated in order as to assure and guarantee, in very short times, the best performances even in the most extreme conditions. Ideal for renovation works.
Fast setting and curing.
High binding power.
In class C2TF. Certified according to UNI EN 12004 standard.
Licata Fast 360 Tile Adhesive Interior/Exterior for floor & wall C2TF 25kg
Fast 360 is an high performance polymer-modified tile adhesive, based on hydraulic binders with high resistance, selected aggregates, additives of last generation, for both indoor and outdoor use, complies with the standard EN UNI 12004, cement adhesive with improved characteristics, C2TF, no vertical slip, fast setting and curing. Fast 360 is specific for gluing a thin layer of ceramic tiles and stone material even in large format. Formulated at the R&D Licata SpA laboratories,Fast 360 is characterised by easy workability, high strength of adhesion and wetting. Thanks to the high stability fast hydraulic binders,Fast 360 reaches high performance after a few hours.
Main Fields Of Use
Fast 360 has been formulated in order as to assure and guarantee, in very short times, the best performances even in the most extreme conditions. Ideal for renovation works. Fast 360 is intended for thin layer laying outdoor and indoor, on the wall or on the floor, of:
- Marble or natural stone provided they are resistant to humidity, stains and efflorescence.
- Any type of ceramic (double-fired, single-fired, porcelain stoneware, clinker, terracotta, etc.), with low absorption,even in large formats.
- On traditional substrates with cement-based plaster, Heated floors
- Bonding of EPS, extruded and cork panels, etc.
- Laying on top of old existing floors (ceramic, porcelain stoneware, marble, etc.)
- Anhydrite screeds and gypsum plaster, primed beforehand with Aggrappante LG
- Swimming pools
- Fibre cement panels
- Expanded cellular cement
- Cold storage rooms
6 months in dry, protected place in unopened container at temperatures between 5 °C and 35 °C
|Consumption||2.5 to 5 kg/m²|