It is a transparent primer suitable for consolidation of interior and exterior wall surfaces, based on acrylic copolymers. Effective to consolidate with high absorption, this product is used for treatment on most of porous surfaces. Specifically are used in conjunction with ready mixed render finishes.
Licata Acrylic Primer
Transparent primer made with water-dispersed acrylic copolymers. It is ideal as a fixer before all decoration work with synthetic binder based water-based decorative paints, wall enamels for interiors and synthetic coatings or micro-coatings for exteriors. Its formula is purpose-devised to achieve high levels of penetration both to regulate the absorption of new substrates, as well as in cases in which a suitable bonding bridge needs to be created on smooth surfaces. The high levelling power of Acril Primer ensures even absorption of the subsequent decorative layer, enhancing the yield and the surface effect of the finish.
Main Areas Of Application
Acril Primer is recommended for preparing internal/external substrates, whether new or existing, on residential, industrial or commercial buildings. It is advisable to use the product on seasoned substrates, in other words after a curing time of at least four weeks. It is applicable to substrates such as:
- Lime based civil finishes
- Cement based civil finishes
- Pre-painted surfaces, prior to thorough checking and cleaning of the substrate
- Universal: Acril Primer can be applied to the majority of substrates commonly used in construction.
- High binding power: carefully selected resins contained in AcrilPrimer gives the primer outstanding adhesion properties.
- Low VOC content: extremely low emissions, incompliance with European standards concerning volatile organic compounds.
- Excellent penetration power: also ideal on new surface since it limits the absorption of subsequent coats of paint, maximising yield and improving the styling finish.
|5 ltr & 10 ltr||Clear||0.100 – 0.150 ltr/m²|