UV Resistant: non-yellowing.
High adhesion strength.
High mechanical and surface strength
Resistance to frost and water stagnation.
Licata LicaLastic 300 Cristal
For its characteristics of elasticity, mechanical strength, chemical and surface resistance, elasticity, resistance to UV rays, Licalastic 300 Cristal is ideal for interventions of long term waterproofing of: balconies and verandas | ceramics of any kind (double firing, biscuit, porcelain stoneware, clinker, terracotta, etc.) | Marble and natural stone | vitreous mosaics | damaged glass: waterproofs and protects in case of breakage, holding together the splinters | Materials in transparent plastic, wood, bamboo, concrete and of the most common substrates adopted in the construction industry.
- Easy application: Licalastic 300 Cristal is a single-component coating, ready to use.
- UV resistant
- Non-yellowing and does not chalk in the surface: does not yellow and does not chalk on the surface, even in the most extreme climatic conditions.
- High adhesion strength: ideal as a transparent protective and waterproofing layer of the most common substrates adopted in the construction industry, ceramics of every kind, stone and glass, even if damaged.
- High mechanical and surface strength: its particular formualtion, based on latest generation resins, gives the product excellent mechanical strength and surface resistance (impact and abrasion) and high elasticity.
- Resistance to frost and water stagnation.
- Absence of joints: once it has been polymerised, Licalastic 300 Cristal creates a continuous membrane without joints, thus allowing the waterproofing of large surfaces.
- Easily repairable: in the case in which the membrane undergoes a mechanical damage, can be easily repaired within a few minutes.
|Yield Consumption||0.8 – 1.2 kg/m²|