Elasto Paint is a microcoating for external, based on special acrylic resins, elastomeric self-crosslinking in aqueous dispersion. Easy to apply, with excellent flow properties and waterproofing. The product is specific for the treatment and the recovery of artifacts with cracks, plaster cobwebs, microcracks and small cracks of settling, even at low temperatures. Elasto Paint exerts a protective function against carbonation of concrete structures, even if subjected to small deformations under load, and has an excellent resistance to aging, freezing and de-icing salts. Thanks to the presence, in its formulation, of a specific anti-mildew additive, you get a high resistance to attack by algae, fungi and molds broad spectrum of action.
Elasto Paint despite being an elastic product, has a low dirt retention, as it is formulated with an elastomeric copolymer, UV cross-linking agent that reacts with UV rays by increasing the surface hardness, while maintaining the elasticity.
Licata Elasto Paint – Special Elastic Acrylic Resin Paint
Elasto Paint is indicated for the decoration of substrates in internal and external environments, on new or existing residential, industrial or commercial buildings | It is recommended for use on cured substrates, i.e. after a curing time of at least 4 weeks | It is applicable on substrates such as: thermal plasters | lime or lime/cement based plasters | reinforced skim coats in the cycles of the restoration of facades with hairline cracks | concrete, prefabricated concrete panels | thermal insulation finishing systems.
- Certified according to EN 1504-2: Elasto paint meets the requirements of the standard UNI EN 1504-2: Elasto Paint meets the requirements of the standard UNI EN 1504-2 coating, for protection against the risks of penetration 1.3, moisture control 2.2 and increase in resistivity 8.2.
- Ideal for the protection and decorative finish of reinforced concrete: Elasto Paint, after its complete drying, forms a coating that is impermeable to water and to the aggressive agents present in the atmosphere (CO2 – SO2) making it therefore ideal for the decoration and protection of structures in reinforced concrete such as beams, pillars, balconies, etc.
- Elasticity: Elasto Paint has excellent elasticity, it is therefore ideal for aesthetic-functional restoration of facades with hairline cracks or splits.
- Waterproof: Elasto Paint, once completely cured, creates a waterproof film that prevents rainwater from penetrating it, thus keeping the treated surfaces dry.
- High Chemical Resistance: result of the research of the laboratories of Licata SpA, Elasto Paint is characterised by high resistance to organic oils, alcohols and ethers.
|Colours||Selection available from more than 999 colours|
|Consumption||0.350 – 0.450 kg/m² in two coats|