Fields of Use
• Mosaics, including glass mosaics.
• Marble and natural stones provided they endure moisture and are resistant to stains and efflorescence.
• All types of ceramics (single and double-fired, porcelain stoneware, klinker, terracotta, etc.) porous or non porous, even of large format
• On uneven surfaces
• Bonding on panels in eps, extruded, cork etc…
• On common surfaces, with cement plaster
• Standard cementitious screeds
• Heated floors
• Cementitious waterproofing products (Licata Waterproofing Line)
• As an overlay on old existing floors (ceramic, stoneware, marble, etc.)
• Anhydrite screeds and gypsum-based plasters, after primer application using Aggrappante LG
• Swimming pools
• Fibre cement panels,
• Autoclaved aerated concrete,
• Cold rooms.
In case of application on other surfaces, please contact the technical department.
Wait 10 minutes before application. Stir and spread the adhesive with a 6-10 mm notched trowel. Choose a trowel with at least 65% spreading ratio for interiors and 100% spreading ratio for outdoors, bearing in mind however that the maximum thickness of the adhesive must not exceed 5 mm .