Triotherm Thermal Profiles
Triotherm thermal profiles made of high-density EPS-F material are one of the three components that make up the system. Strong and durable profiles have a good load-bearing capacity.
Triotherm thermal profiles are perfect for the insulation area of any type of facade system.
Triotherm Thermal Profiles
A key area of application for the blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles is the extension of the masonry reveal into the insulation level of the facade, as a load-bearing, dimensionally stable installation surface for the components to be installed. The blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles can safely transfer the resulting forces into the load-bearing structure via the mechanical attachment. The always dimensionally stable blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles always form a flat surface for the regulation-compliant sealing of the connection joints of building elements.
blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles made of highly compressed EPS (expanded polystyrene) are one of the three system components of the blaugelb Triotherm+ system. The robust, resistant profiles are characterized by their load-bearing capacity, can be quickly and easily mounted on the supporting structure and offer thermally insulated load transfer – thermal bridges from the structurally necessary fastening of components are reduced to a minimum. The blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles can be perfectly integrated into the insulation zones of all facade systems.
The waste-free connection of the blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles gives the fitter clear advantages thanks to the extruded, form-fitting dovetail construction. Thanks to their low weight and compact dimensions, the blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles can be processed quickly and easily without any competition. Professional sealing and mechanical attachment of the blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles to the supporting ground is necessary, but only takes a few minutes.
- Shape and volume stable
- insensitive to moisture, resistant to aging
- 100% recyclable, 100% HCFC and HFC free
- HBCD (hexabromocyclododecane)-free
- high density (expanded) polystyrene
- high ductility
- 100% reversibility of the window attachment in the case of renovation makes a major contribution to sustainable building
- Saves time through fewer work steps and quick combination with the system components
- Profiles easy to machine/saw with a jigsaw or chop saw (coarse ripping saw blade)
- can be cut precisely and with little dust
- Profiles can be extended endlessly using a dovetail connection
– very good fit of the dovetail connection
– a high level of stability of the connection
– free of waste in processing
- Profiles are characterized by low weight and compact
– Advantage in transport to/on site
– Advantage in handling
- Frames can be screwed into the blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles without pre-drilling
- Waffle structure increases the adhesion of the seal between the subsoil and the blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles
- Thanks to the production process, the blaugelb Triotherm+ profiles always have the highest dimensional accuracy and shape accuracy
– always straight
– Always flat sealing flanks
- high inherent stability and flexural rigidity, high ductility
- Airtightness, profile connection to the building ground is technically proven
- Acceptance of high structural tolerances in the window line has been technically proven
- Reduction of thermal bridges in the fastening level of the components
- Tested for low emissions according to EMICODE EC1 Plus
- Cradle to Cradle® (C2C) Silver Standard certified
Download Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet