Licalastic Svart is used as an impermeable liquid sheath where the use of bituminous membranes and the use of the flame, both horizontally and vertically, is not possible, to repair | seal and finish new or existing waterproofing of terraces and balconies without demolishing the old flooring | It can be used for the bonding of insulating panels | Diluted by 50% it is used as the anti-dust primer on concrete before a new waterproofing with Licalastic Svart.
- Good elasticity even at low temperatures
- Waterproofs and protects against atmospheric agents and UV rays
- Resists the corrosive action of many acids
- Ease of cold laying, without the use of flame
- Perfect adhesion on polymer bitumen membranes, concrete, metals, fibre-cement, drywall, wood, ceramic floors, glass.