Licata Licalastic Svart
Licalastic Svart is used as an impermeable liquid sheath where the use of bituminous membranes and the use of the flame, both horizontally and vertically, is not possible, to repair | seal and finish new or existing waterproofing of terraces and balconies without demolishing the old flooring | It can be used for the bonding of insulating panels | Diluted by 50% it is used as the anti-dust primer on concrete before a new waterproofing with Licalastic Svart.
- Good elasticity even at low temperatures
- Waterproofs and protects against atmospheric agents and UV rays
- Resists the corrosive action of many acids
- Ease of cold laying, without the use of flame
- Perfect adhesion on polymer bitumen membranes, concrete, metals, fibre-cement, drywall, wood, ceramic floors, glass.