|5kg and 10kg
Licata Tiles Eco Primer
Fields Of Use
TilesEco primer is intended for the preparation of new or existing indoor and outdoor substrates. It is recommended for use on cured substrates, i.e. after a curing time of at least four weeks. It is applicable on substrates such as: non-absorbent surfaces in general such as flooring in ceramics, marble chip tiles and natural stone | surfaces that are particularly absorbent, diluted 20% with water | smooth concrete | drywall | wood | metal.
- Low VOC content: solvent-free, the very low content of volatile organic compounds (VOC) make it ideal for use both indoors and outdoors.
- Excellent bonding bridge: once dried, it gives rise to rough surface for bonding, water resistant, ensuring the tenacious adhesion of the subsequent layers.
- Excellent adhesion strength: thanks to is particular formation TilesEco primer adheres firmly on substrates of various kinds, particularly indicated for the laying of ceramic and natural stone on top of existing floors.
- Universal: TilesEco Primer can be applied on most of the substrates commonly used in the construction industry such as: wood, metal, concrete, lightened concrete blocks, bricks, stones, brick and tile, drywall, plaster, gypsum, etc.
- Dilutable with water: In the case of particularly absorbent substrates, it can be diluted with water up to 20%.
- Easy application: TilesEco Primer is single-component, ready to use, easy application with roller or brush or by spray with suitable airless.