||1.3 kg/m² every 1mm
Licata Profer 100 Corrosion-Resistant Cementitious Mortar
Profer 100 is a single-component, polymer-modified cementitious mortar, specifically for the protection and passivation of reinforcement bars. Thanks to its specific formulation based on special re-dispersible resins and corrosion inhibitors, Profer 100 is an excellent adhesion promoter for all repair mortars in the licata.repair family and, thanks to its antioxidant properties, prevents the formation of rust, guaranteeing effective and long-lasting protection of concrete reinforcement bars. Easy to prepare with good workability, Profer 100 should be mixed simply by adding water and then applied with a brush. Profer 100,in accordance with the principles in UNI EN 1504-9,fulfils the minimum requirements requested by UNI EN 1504-7(“Reinforcement corrosion protection”).
Main Fields Of Use
- Profer 100 is ideal for corrosion protection of reinforcement bars.
- Profer 100 is an excellent adhesion promoter in the repair and protection of reinforced cement for all cementitious mortars of the licata.repair family
- Certified UNI EN 1504-7. Profer 100,in accordance with the principles in UNI EN 1504-9,fulfils the minimum requirements requested by UNI EN 1504-7 (“Reinforcement corrosion protection”).
- Easy to prepare and apply. Profer 100 is a single-component product. It should be prepared by only adding water and then, applied by brush.
- Medium-fast drying. Profer 100 is dry to the touch after about 30 minutes and a second coat can be applied after about 1 hour.
- Increase in pull-out strength. Reinforcement bars treated with Profer 100 have increased pull-out strength compared to untreated bars