Licalistic 120 AC finds its fields of use in: maintenance and renewal of coverings in fibre-cement | maintenance of old bituminous sheaths and cementitious plaster | protection of structures in CLS | vertical surfaces | roof tiles | bricks, etc | waterproofing of cantilevered structures such as canopies and balconies | planters | channels of eaves | prefabricated concrete or cast in situ.
- Available in three colours: white, red and grey.
- Easy application: Licalastic 120 AC is a single-component product to dilute with the addition of just water.
- Possibility to be reinforced with specific reinforcement fabric Texture 2000.
- Easily repairable: in the case in which the membrane undergoes a mechanical damage, can be easily repaired within a few minutes.
- High adhesion strength: Licalastic 120 AC is characterised by a high adhesion strength on almost all substrates adopted in the construction industry.
- UV resistant: Licalastic 120 AC is UV resistant and conserves its properties in diverse meteorological conditions, even in marine or mountain environments.