Fields of Use
Licalastic 120 AC main intended uses are:
• Maintenance and renovation of fibre cement roof coverings
• Maintenance of aged bituminous membranes and cement renders
• Protection of concrete structures, also ground, vertical surfaces, tiles, bricks etc
• Waterproofing of hanging structures (such as canopies and balconies), flower pots, gutters, before laying screeds.
• Prefabricated or cast-in-situ concrete
In case of application on different surfaces, please contact the technical department.
Remove any loose or easily detachable parts, the surface needs to be completely dry, free from dust, residues of surface treatments such as: detergents, oily substances, mineral or organic grease, waxes, traces of gypsum and salts.
Apply Licalastic 120 AC diluted with 30/40% of water. After about 8 – 10 hours, depending on the ambient conditions and touch-dry, applied a second coat diluted at 20/30%. Each thickness must not be > 1 mm. Successive coats can only improve the waterproofing properties, always abiding by drying times, and ensuring that the final layer is perfectly dry and rock-hard.