1. Blockwork/brickwork or steel framed systems
2. Adhesive system. Acril Primer Plus, to substrate to ensure correct adhesion
3. Insulation Boards achieve insulation values to meet. or exceed, stringent requirements of Part ‘L’ of the building regulations.
4. Fire Barriers to comply with the recommendations of the BRE, horizontal barriers are required to be placed at every floor level above 2 storeys. These barriers comprise of 1200mm x 200mm rock fibre panels, density 140kg/m3. The strip is adhered to the substrate in a continuos strip around the building.
5. Reinforcing Coat GreuRaso Plus – a dry adhesive hydraulic and polymer binder, modifying additives and fine grain filers, vapour permeable. Range of working temperatures from +5 to +3oC. Mixed with around 6.5 litters of clean water per 25kg bag.
6. Reinforcement shall be our fibreglass mesh with a surface treatment coating to provide a high resistance to alkali attack and is manufactured so as to prevent laminar movement and deformation.
7. GreuBrick slips adhesive and joint mortar – cement – free mortar to apply GreuBrick slips.
8. GreuBrick slips to create the appearance of a classic brick finish.